1. Every minute counts.
2. Practice makes perfect
3.All roads lead to Rome
4.One’s meat is another’s poison
5. Experience must be bought.
6. Fact speak louder than words.
7. False friends are worse than bitter enemies.
8. Far from eye, far from heart.
9. Far water does not put out near fire.
10. Faults are thick where love is thin.
11. Fear always springs from ignorance.
12. Fields have eyes, and woods have ears.
13. First come, first served.
14. Fools grow without watering.
15. Fool's haste is no speed.
16. Fools has fortune.
17. Fools learn nothing from wise men, but wise men learn
much from fools.
18. People can survive anything but weak will.不怕路远，就怕志短。
19. Fortune knocks once at least at every man's gate.
20. Four eyes see more than two.
21. God helps those who help themselves.
22. Good for good is natural, good for evil is manly.
23. Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.
24. Great barkers are no biters.
25. Great minds think alike.
26. Great men's sons seldom do well.
27. Great trees are good for nothing but shade.
28. Great wits have short memories.
29. Guilty consciences make men cowards.
30. Habit cures habit.
31. Happiness takes no account of time.
32. A bird is known by its note, and a man by his talk. 闻其歌知其鸟，听其言知其人。
33. Hear all parties.
34. Heaven never helps the man who will not act.
35. He is not fit to command others that cannot command himself.
36. He knows most who speaks least.
37. He laughs best who laughs last.
38. He sets the fox to keep the geese.
39. He who does not advance loses ground.
40. History repeats itself.
41. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
42. If you make yourself an ass, don't complain if people ride you.
43. If you run after two hares, you will catch neither.
44. If you sell the cow, you sell her milk too.
45. If you venture nothing, you will have nothing.
46. It is better to die when life is a disgrace.
47. It is hard to please all.
48. It is never too old to learn.
49. It is no use crying over spilt milk.
50. It is the first step that costs troublesome.
51. It is too late to grieve when the chance is past.
52. It never rains but it pours.
53. Judge not from appearances.
54. Justice has long arms.
55. Keep good men company and you shall be of the number.
56. Kill two birds with one stone.
57. Knowledge makes humble, and ignorance makes proud.
58. Learn not and know not.
59. Let bygones be bygones.
60. Lies can never changes fact.
61. Life is half spent before we know what it is.
62. Like a rat in a hole.
63. Like author, like book.
64. Like father, like son.
65. Like for like.
66. Like knows like.
67. Like tree, like fruit.
68. Little things amuse little minds.
69. Lookers-on see more than players.
70. Losers are always in the wrong.
71. Lost time is never found again.
72. Love at first sight.
73. Love me, love my dog.
74. Make hay while the sun shines.
75. Make your enemy your friend.
76. Man is the soul of the universe.
77. Man proposes, God disposes.
78. Many hands make light work.
79. Many heads are better than one.
80.A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. 双鸟在林不如一鸟在手。